Atlas of Economic Complexity:
- Saudi Arabia’s export products (comparative advantage)
- America’s trading partners for exports
- Rising imports from Mexico and from China since 1980s. (The link doesn’t work to reproduce the graphs without adjusting settings, so below is what it looks like).
- Imports vs. Unemployment (No long-run correlation, but surprisingly, there has been a short-run negative correlation!)
- Manufacturing production/worker vs. average blue collar manufacturing wage.
- Manufacturing production (up) vs. manufacturing employment (down)
- Manufacturing labor productivity (up) vs. average manufacturing wage (down)
Inequality graphs (scroll to the bottom)